Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Thursday 25 September 2008

And some more blog candy - CLOSED

Beth has some blog candy to celebrate her 200th post. She has some lovely Forever Friends goodies. For some reason I can't copy the picture to put on here but hop over and take a look yourself.

You have until October 5th to enter!

She is a member of the DT for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, and has some wonderful creations on her blog.

There is also some blog candy up for grabs over on Michelle's blog. She is celebrating 25,000 hits (wow!) and has put together $50 worth of goodies including 2 sheets of gorgeous donkey stamps from Alota, as well as some flowers and ribbons.

You have until October 8th to enter this one!











Michelle also has some beautiful cards on her blog so please go and check it out.

3 comments:

Dee Light said...

I love your blog. My daughter and niece are really interested in card making. I'll have to check back for more idea!!

Beth said...

Thanks for entering my blog candy! Good luck! xx

Heather said...

Thanks for your visit, lovely comment and 'tip'. I think I'm going to have to use stamped stitching if my sewing machine will not play.
Hugs Rica xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin