Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Thursday 18 September 2008

Butterfly Farmer Tilda


I made this card with a Tilda image kindly donated by Cleo/Sylvia P over on the docrafts cardmaking forum.

I watercoloured the `Farmer Tilda` image using Whispers Brushstrokes markers and highlighted with Craft Planet Green glitter glue, and cut out.

I created the wooden fence by stamping out the 'Wooden Beam' stamp from the Non Sequitur Memories of Italy stamp set.

Butterfly paper from the K&Co Sparkly Sweet paper pad was layered onto blue paper, and a strip of green paper layered across that, and lilac eyelets added. It was then added to a square card blank.

An oval frame was stamped by selectively inking one from the Whispers Multiple Oval Frames stamp, watercoloured and cut out.

The sentiment is from an Aud Designs set, stamped using ColorBox Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk ink, and watercoloured, and a violet seed bead added to the centre of the daisy.

The flowers are Prima, layered up and a violet seed bead added in the centre.

3 comments:

Murielle said...

This is very lovely card!!!
Beautiful colours.
I love Tilda Farmer!
Mumur

Tara said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Kathleen, so pretty! xx

Dawny P said...

Very pretty Kathleen. I love that image and the colours are gorgeous xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin