Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 29 September 2008

Wylde Women Award

I have been awarded an award by two people at the same time - namely Sharon at 'Cards n Greetings' and Tara at 'Happily Ever Crafting'.

I am very grateful to both of these ladies for thinking of me when deciding who to give this to. And, not unlike Tara - it is a rather apt description of me first thing in the morning - dragged through a hedge backwards would be an understatement!!!

The award is called the Wylde Women Award and the purpose of it is to send love to and acknowledge women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Here are the award rules:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred and any number in between - your choice

2. Make sure you link to their site

3. Link back to this blog site http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can visit all these wonderful women

4. Remember the purpose of the award

So, the people (with blogs) that I would like to pass on this award to (whether they already have it or not) are:


I would also like to pass it on to a couple of people who, as yet, don't have blogs.

They are:

Alex K (Eisbaerin)
Loretta H
Jules B
Stressed (Ashley)

I have added links to their docrafts gallery so you can see their creations.

2 comments:

katy said...

Bless you Kathleen ,thank you very much, love these awards xx

Anonymous said...

Ohh thank you Kathleen, so honoured getting this from you :)

Big hugs, Marlene xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin