I love this cute Leanne Ellis image, available form Funky Kits. It's called Fly Free image, and it was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and coloured using Copic Sketch markers:
- Hair: E13, E31, E35
- Skin: E00, E21, E51, R20
- Flower: BG02, BG11, N3,
- Leaf: BG32, YG41
- Top/Skirt/Socks: E41, Y00, BG02, BG11, N3
- Boots: BG02, BG11, N3
- Bird: E35, E39, N3
- Cage: C2, BG11
- Shadow: E41, N1, 0
A panel of the cream and blue flourish paper from the Papermania Chatsworth paper pad was added to the centre of the card blank with a strip of the brown and blue bird cage paper from the same paper pad over the top.
Embroidery thread was tied through a cream button and assembled with a cream Papermania paper flower and a blue Prima paper flower and added to the top right corner of the image panel.
The spots on the image were then highlighted using Anita's 3D Gloss, and a cream self-adhesive pearl from The Hobby House was added to the centre of the flower in her hair.
The sentiment, from the Elzybells Swirly Sentiments stamp set, was then stamped in the bottom right corner of the card blank using ColorBox Celadon pigment ink.
Here are the challenges that I will be entering this card into:
- Creative Card Crew - Bloomin' Marvellous
- Party Time Tuesdays - #15 - Anything Goes Birthdays
- Paper Playtime - #19 - Ribbons, Buttons or Rhinestones
- Stamps R Us - #6 - All Nature
- Pollycraft - #64 - Anything Goes
- Cowgirl's Sunday - Anything Goes
- Paper Sundaes - #38 - Something From Your Stash
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ - #59 - Genesis 1:1/Nature
- 2 Sisters - #8 - Animal Fun
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge - W for Wings
- Totally Papercrafts - #36 - The Great Outdoors
- Little Red Wagon - Photo Inspiration (Bird/Owl)
- Creative Inpirations - #81 - Birthdays
- Freshly Brewed - Anything Goes/Girly Challenge
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Colour My World (Colour Challenge: Light Blue/Dark Brown/Ivory)