The Jungle Edwin image, from Magnolia, was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and coloured using Copic Sketch markers:
- Hat: E35, E41, E43
- Hair/Stick: E35, E57
- Skin: E00, E21, E51, R20
- Shirt/Socks: BG11, BG32, B00
- Belt: E35, E43, Y17
- Boots: E35, E41, Y17
- Shorts: E41, E43, BG11, B00
- Knife: E35, E57, C0, C2
A strip of Brown Brushstroke 'Our Vacation' paper from the K&Co Tim Coffey Vacation paper pad was matted onto a strip of the gold card and adhered across a panel of the Vacation Images paper from the same paper pad.
The image panel was added over the strip and three gold card candy from Craftwork Cards, coloured with the Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap, Scattered Straw and Brushed Corduroy distress inks and highlighted with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Stickles.
The sentiment, from the Fiskars Make A Wish stamp set, was stamped onto white card using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink. The corners were rounded using the small Avec corner rounder punch and matted onto the gold card.
The inside of the card was also decorated. A panel of the brown compass points paper, also from the Vacation paper pad, was matted onto the gold card. A panel was cut from white writing paper and the sentiment stamped in the centre using stamps from the Elzybells Swirly Sentiments stamp set with the Onyx Black ink. The edges were distressed using the Brushed Corduroy ink and matted onto a panel die cut from the gold card using a Labels 8 Nestabilities die.
Here are the challenges I am entering this card into:
- Stampavie and More - #113 - Blue and Brown
- Tuesday Throwdown - #22 - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - #17 - Anything Goes Birthday
- Cards For Men - #21 - Happy Birthday
- Lexi's Creations - #25 - Happy Birthday
- Little Paper Shop - Stickles/Glitter
- One Stitch At A Time - #35 - Embellish It
- CES Challenge - #8 - Male Birthday
- AiFactory - #53 - Blue and Brown
- Southern Girls - #4 - Glitter It Up!