The House Mouse image, from the Birthdays Balloon stamp set from Joanna Sheen, was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and coloured using Copic sketch markers:
- Mouse Fur: E31, E43
- Mouse Face/Ear/Tail: R20, E40
- Eye: C0
- Candle: YG07, YG11
- Flame: YR02, Y08
Squares of papers from the K&Co Sparkly Sweet paper pad were matted onto Anita's lilac pearlescent paper and a length of Anita's pink self-adhesive satin ribbon adhered over the join.
The sentiment, from the HOTP Sentiments stamp set, was stamped using ColorBox Fresh Green pigment ink and die cut using a circle Nestabilities die, then matted onto a larger green circle and scalloped lilac circle.
The image panel was matted to the left of the panels and the sentiment in the bottom right corner.
Here are the challenges that I am entering this card into:
- Sweet Stampin' - #48 - Ribbons
- Totally Gorjuss - #52 - Pink
- Wee Memories - #27 - Celebrate Good Times
- AiFactory - #52 - Animals
- Colour Create - #55 - Pink, Green and Cream
- Little Red Wagon - #50 - Something Old/Something New
- Anything Goes - #20 - Ribbons
- Oldie But A Goodie - #3 - All Creatures Great and Small
- Tuesday Taggers - More Than Two Legs
- Craftalicious - #10 - Anything Goes
- Theme Thursday - Pink