Firstly, the Apron image, from Stampington & Co, was stamped onto cream card using Versafine Vintage Sepia archival pigment ink and watercoloured using the Whispers Whisper Pink and Whisper Lilac permanent dye inks.
The image was matted onto a panel of Anita's pink pearlescent paper and brown card.
A panel of the pink and brown polka dot paper from the Papermania Chatsworth paper pack was matted onto the brown card. A smaller strip of the polka dot paper was matted onto the pink pearlescent paper and the brown card and a length of cream and brown medallion ribbon from the Chatterbox Chocolate ribbon pack was wrapped around the panel and attached over the larger panel towards the top.
The stamped image was then attached over the top of the ribbon panel.
The sentiment panel was created by die cutting the bookplate from the Sizzix Sizzlit Bookplate #2 die using cream and brown card and the pearlescent pink paper. The word, from the Making Memories Express It stamp set, was stamped onto the cream panel using the Vintage Sepia ink and the bookplate was assembled. A short length of the cream and brown ribbon was attached to one side of the bookplate.
Here are the challenges that I will be entering this card into:
- Ooh La La Creations - #64 - Nothing Floral
- Paper Playtime - #19 - Ribbons, Buttons or Rhinestones
- Color Chef - #66 - Your Favourite Colours
- Pollycraft - #64 - Anything Goes
- Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'en Challenge - Anything Goes
- Paper Sundaes - #38 - Something From Your Stash
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Anything Goes
- Scrap Creations - Think Pink
This card was picked by the randon number generator as the winner of the Scrap Creations Think Pink blog challenge.