I decided to use one of the stamps from the Crafty Individuals Wildflowers stamp set.
The individual words from the 'Just For You' stamp from the Clear Choice! Birthday Parcels and Greetings stamp set were inked up with the Port Wine ink and stamped onto the separate panels.
A length of the Anita's pink two-tone self-adhesive ribbon was adhered to a panel of the black and white polka dot paper from the Papermania Clare Curd 'The Big One' paper pad, and a knot attached to the right.
The image panels were attached overlapping each other and at angles and clear faux gems were added to the third panel.
Here are the challenges that I will be entering this card into:
- Craft Your Passion - #29 - Add Glitter or Sparkles
- Lexi's Creations - #25 - Happy Birthday
- Crafting with DeeDee's Digis - Leaf-y
- I Did It Creations - #26 - Surprise Me
- One Stitch At A Time - #36 - All Celebrations
- Keep It Simple! - Take A Bow
- 2 Sisters - #10 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts - #75 - Spots and Stripes
- Totally Gorjuss - #53 - Sparkle
- Papertake Weekly - Sparkly and Bright