- Dress: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Black Soot
- Socks: Milled Lavender
- Hair Ribbons: Dusty Concord
- Hair/Shoes/Rolling Pin: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Black Soot
- Skin: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
The image was cut out using the Mega Curved Rectangles die from Nestabilities and colour tinted around the edges with the Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord inks. A larger panel was cut from the mauve card and a strip of the lilac blossom glitter paper from the Papermania Henbury Lane paper pack was adhered across it.
The Tilda image was then adhered to the shaped panel and a Prima paper flower was attached using a mauve Papermania brad to the top corner.
The corners of the card blank were punched with the XCut large corner rounder punch and the edges lightly colour tinted with the Dusty Concord ink.
Another panel of the lilac blossom glitter paper was cut and the corners rounded and matted onto a panel of the mauve card. A strip of the lilac and white flourish paper, also from the Henbury Lane paper pack, was matted onto a strip of the mauve card and a strip of the Anita's stripy lilac grosgrain ribbon was wrapped around the panel and the panel attached across the centre of the larger panel.
The sentiment tag was created by die cutting a Cuttlebug circle tag and the sentiment, from the Hero Arts Birthday Messages stamp set, was stamped in the centre of it with Versafine Imperial Purple archival pigment ink. The edges were then coloured tinted with the Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord inks and a short length of the lilac ribbon was threaded through the hole at the top.
The tag was then attached over the bottom corner of the Tilda image panel.
Highlights were then added to the image, flower, brad and sentiment tag using Craft Planet Lavender glitter glue.
Here are the blog challenges that I am entering this card into:
- Magnolia-licious Highlites - We're Cookin'
- Lexi's Creations - #25 - Happy Birthday
- Little Paper Shop - Stickles/Glitter
- Pear Tree Designs - #22 - Free For All
- Craftalicious - #10 - Anything Goes
- I Did It Creations - #25 - Girl Of My Dreams
- One Stitch At A Time - #35 - Embellish It
- Allsorts - #74 - Let's Play Bingo (diagonal top left to bottom right)
- Cinema Saturday - #99 - Edward Scissorhands
- Sweet Stampin' - #48 - Ribbons
- Wee Memories - #27 - Celebrate Good Times
- Fairy Fun Friday - #37 - Tickets or Tags
- Raise The Bar - #40 - Get A Hobby
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - #29 - My Peeps
- Dutch Dare - #88 - Tagalicious
- CCEE Stampers - #41 - Wood
- Dare To Be Sassy - #42 - Circles
- ABC Challenge - F is for Flowers
- Freshly Brewed - #19 - Purple & Black
- Tuesday Throwdown - #22 - Anything Goes
- Karen's Doodles Nederlandse - #33 - Tone On Tone
- Party Time Tuesday - #17 - Anything Goes Birthdays
- Peachy Keen - #39 - Wrap It Up!