A panel of the red card was cut and the bottom edge punched using the Martha Stewart Flower Bed deep edge punch. The edges of the panel were heat embossed using Ink It Up! gold pigment ink and Heat It Up! gold embossing powder.
A panel of the beige and red rose paper from the K&Co Classic K Bailey paper pad was matted onto the red panel and a length of the cream and gold self-adhesive Anita's ribbon was added along the bottom of the patterned paper. The stamped image was added in the top left corner and three cream pearl beads were attached to the top right corner.
The sentiment, from the Papermania Chatsworth Frames and Messages stamp set, was stamped onto the cream card using the Crimson Red ink and matted onto the beige and red cardstock. A pearl bead was stitched in the corner of the sentiment panel and adhered to the card over the ribbon.
Here are the challenges that I'll be entering this card into:
- 2 Sisters - #10 - Anything Goes
- Mark's Finest Papers - #26 - Die Cuts or Punches
- Alphabet Challenge - Z is for ZigZags
- Charisma Cardz - #42 - Vintage
- ABC Challenge - F is for Flowers
- Stampin' Royalty - #42 - Ribbons
- Tuesday Throwdown - #22 - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - #17 - Anything Goes Birthdays
- Lexi's Creations - #25 - Happy Birthday
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - #28 - Distressed
- I Did It Creations - #26 - Surprise Me!
- One Stitch At A Time - #36 - All Celebrations
- Sentimental Sundays - #26 - Distressing